A Briki is a great addition to your home coffee kit. Traditional, authentic and copper, use this coffee pot on a standard gas or electric burner to brew our OASIS Greek and Turkish style pulverised coffees.
Also available as part of our OASIS Greek Briki Kit.
In just a few minutes you can easily make a delicious Greek coffee.
Brew Method 2 cup:
- Pour two shots of cold water into your Briki - makes 2 Demitasse Cups – Greek Coffee
- Add sugar to taste
- Hardcore ‘Sketos’: 0 sugar
- Balanced ‘Metrios’: 1 sugar
- Sweet ‘Glykos’: 2 sugars
- Add 2 heaped teaspoons of OASIS pulverised coffee
- Heat on low flame
- Stir until coffee is dissolved, then don’t stir again
- When it foams the ‘Kaimaki’ has formed … remove from heat
- Pour into cup slowly to create the crema and wait 30 seconds for coffee to settle
- Enjoy with a glass of chilled water and a sweet treat!
Briki design variations may occur as a result of the crafting method.
Watch our short how to video now.