Your Summer Coffee Fix.
Dive into summer with these refreshing coffee beverages.
- Prepare your espresso as normal and set it aside to cool.
- Fill a chilled tall glass with ice.
- Slowly pour a Tonic Water over the ice, then add the espresso to create a fizzy crema.
- Top with a twist of fresh orange or lime.
COLD BREW TONIC
- Tumble a handful of ice cubes in a tall, chilled glass 2. Pour in 50ml Cold Brew coffee
- Slowly top with 130ml of tonic water
- Garnish with a fresh slice of lemon or lime.
Create a splash with punchy cocktails. Trial your favourite tonics with nips of your favourite tipples and add your choice of fresh fruit and herbs for a sparkling summer drink.
Try making these tasty refreshing beverages with our new seasonal single Dominican Republic Cibao Altura Natural. Sweet & Juicy notes of fruit punch. Experience citrus, melon, apple with a subtle cocoa finish. Light to Medium Roast. Ideal for longer brew methods such as batch brew, plunger, pour over, filter and cold brew.