Terms and Conditions
Social Competition "WIN Coffee and Cookbook Competition"
Oasis Griffiths Co Pty Ltd (Oasis) collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and postal details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Oasis Griffiths Pty Ltd ABN 34 006 509 440 located at 10-11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170 (Promoter).
3. This competition is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over the age of 18 years. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition commences at 09.00AM (AEST) on Tuesday 1st of September 2020 and concludes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 30th September 2020 (Promotional Period).
How to Enter
- To enter the draw to win an Oasis Coffee and Cookbook prize pack simply find our “Coffee and Cookbook” post on our Instagram account (@oasiscoffee and or Facebook page and like it.
- Tag a friend in the comments and let us know where in Greece you wish you were on holiday and why!
- Follow @Oasiscoffee and @greekfoodphotography Instagram and or Facebook accounts
- Multiple entries are permitted, increasing an entrant’s chance to win.
The winning entrant for the prize will be drawn at random on Thursday 1st October 12PM (AEST) 2020 at the offices of Oasis located at 10-11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, Vic 3170. If the draw cannot be conducted at the aforementioned address, the draw will be conducted remotely at a location determined by an Oasis representative.
The winner will be announced via Oasis’ Instagram Stories and on the original win post’s caption. The winner will also be notified at this time via direct message through the Instagram application.
Oasis reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
If the prize is not claimed by 5PM (AEST) Thursday the 8th October 2020, the
winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws starting the following day, Wednesday 9th October at 12pm (AEST) 2020.
In this event, no compensation will be given by Oasis Friday 16th October 2020 the prize will be forfeited. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The valid entry drawn will win 2 x OASIS Greek Coffee kits valued at RRP AU $9.00ea total + 2 x HELLENIC KANELLA: Memories Made In A Greek Kitchen cookbook Valued at $40ea. Total prize pool $98/00
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be redeemed for cash
If Oasis deems that this competition is not viable or able to be conducted as originally anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Oasis, Oasis may in its absolute discretion alter, suspend or cancel the competition as deemed reasonably appropriate. In the unlikely event of this occurring, a notice will be posted on the Oasis website (http://www.oasiscoffee.com.au).
Oasis reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or if it believes that an entrant may undermine the legitimate operation of this competition.