- CHOC & CHAI
- BUNDLES & HARDWARE
- SUBSCRIPTION COFFEE
- 140 YEARS
An aficionado kit complete with sophisticated coffee blends and French Press!
Brewing kit includes:
1 x Duchess (500g) Medium-Dark roast.
Flavour notes: Nutty | Chocolate | Caramel
1 x Kingston (500g) Medium roast.
Flavour notes: Fruity | Caramel | Chocolate
Note: Duchess and Kingston coffees will be specially ground for French Press brewing.
1 x CHAMBORD® French Press coffee maker (3 cup).
A coffee maker that impresses with its easy handling and its classic design.
Brewing: Please read these instructions carefully before you use your device for the first time. Retain these user instructions for future reference.
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. For each cup (1.25 dl or 4 oz), put 1 rounded tbsp or 1 BODUM® scoop of coarse ground coffee into the pot.
CAUTION: Use only coarse ground coffee. Fine grind can clog the filter and create high pressure. Place coffee maker on a heat proof, non-slip surface.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a mini - mum of 2,5 cm/1 inch of space at the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
CAUTION: Metal spoons can scratch or chip the glass beaker and cause breakage.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. (Does not apply to the BRAZIL models). Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for at least 4 min.
5. Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Lowering the plunger slowly with minimal pressure produces best results. If the filter clogs or it becomes difficult to push down the plunger you should remove the plunger from the pot, stir the brew and then slowly plunge again.
WARNING: Using excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of the pot.
6. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then pour coffee.
7. Cleaning – Unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger unit after each use. All parts are dishwasher safe.